Looking for a Composer?? Look No further! Cheap Rates!

DillonVDillonV South FloridaMember Posts: 26

Hello everyone!

Are you looking for an affordable musician to create music for your amazing project? Look no further! My name is Dillon. I have 5+ years of experience in producing and creating music. My rates are affordable and I can guarantee your satisfaction. I'm currently working on other music projects, but if you are only looking for a song or two for your game i'm the guy for you. I will also do a full album if you like. I do mixing and mastering (separate rates). I can also create sound effects as well.

This is a project I finished recently. Take a listen! I'm sure you're curious to hear :)

If you like what you hear send me a message and we will discuss rates. Good luck with your games everyone! I hope to be apart of your projects.

Sincerely,
Dillon

Comments

• DillonVDillonV South FloridaMember Posts: 26

Have a store in your game? Listen to this "Shop" music track:

• DeadpoolBro13DeadpoolBro13 Member Posts: 82

@DillonV said:
    Hello everyone!

Are you looking for an affordable musician to create music for your amazing project? Look no further! My name is Dillon. I have 5+ years of experience in producing and creating music. My rates are affordable and I can guarantee your satisfaction. I'm currently working on other music projects, but if you are only looking for a song or two for your game i'm the guy for you. I will also do a full album if you like. I do mixing and mastering (separate rates). I can also create sound effects as well.

This is a project I finished recently. Take a listen! I'm sure you're curious to hear :)

If you like what you hear send me a message and we will discuss rates. Good luck with your games everyone! I hope to be apart of your projects.

Sincerely,
    Dillon

Dillon, I need a composer! But I don't have money to pay :( So can you maybe "give me" some "cheap" music. What I mean is that the music doesn't have to be as good as you make it because I'm not paying you.

• S888RAMS888RAM LondonMember, PRO Posts: 41
    edited February 2016

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@DeadpoolBro13 said:
    Dillon, I need a composer! But I don't have money to pay :( So can you maybe "give me" some "cheap" music. What I mean is that the music doesn't have to be as good as you make it because I'm not paying you.

This is horrible on so many counts.

Not only are you begging for free things -- which is explicitly forbidden by Forum rules, but on top of that you add insult to injury. Asking an artist (of any kind) to create something sub-par, "cheap" or 'not as good as you make it' is a truly revolting thing to do.

Nice music, @DillonV! I have a composer friend I'm working with currently, but will bookmark this page and might get in touch with you for future projects!

• http_gamesaladhttp_gamesalad Member Posts: 1,340

@DillonV Can you also make sound effects? Do you do bundle prices if someone needs more than 1?

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited February 2016

//

@pHghost said:

@DeadpoolBro13 said:

This is horrible on so many counts.

Not only are you begging for free things -- which is explicitly forbidden by Forum rules, but on top of that you add insult to injury. Asking an artist (of any kind) to create something sub-par, "cheap" or 'not as good as you make it' is a truly revolting thing to do.

Nice music, @DillonV! I have a composer friend I'm working with currently, but will bookmark this page and might get in touch with you for future projects!

Thank you so much! I appreciate the compliments. Hopefully we can work together in the future!

@http_gamesalad said:
    @DillonV Can you also make sound effects? Do you do bundle prices if someone needs more than 1?

Yeah I can do sound effects. I charge bundle prices as well.

Thanks again for the compliments everyone. Here's a sample of some boss music I made.

This is a track that's still for sale. Message me know if you have any interest in buying it.

My two favorites!

Vagrant Mystery:

Royal Lights & Lasers

I'd love to work with you. Contact me if you like what you hear and we can work out a deal. My rates are affordable and my quality is crisp.

Forgot to mention one of the best parts of working on this project. This music is for a game called Rayburst, made by Franto RIGHT HERE on Gamesalad!

He has worked very hard and is getting ready to launch the game in a couple of months. I highly recommend this game to everyone! Plus, this could be you! :) I'd love to work with you.

Hi All,

I am happy to announce that I am officially available for full time projects! My rates are affordable and I promise to deliver quality and professionalism to your music. Please contact me if you are interested and we can draw up a contract.

I can create any type of music genre you want. Take a listen to my music from previous projects above. If you like, I can even send you a sample of what you are looking for just to make sure I'm the right composer for you project.

Thank you all again! And Good luck with your projects.

• FrantoFranto Member Posts: 779

@DillonV is an expert at what he does, I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking for high quality scores. He did an outstanding job with my game.

@Franto said:
    @DillonV is an expert at what he does, I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking for high quality scores. He did an outstanding job with my game.

Thank you, Franto! I had a blast working on your amazing game. Thank you again for the opportunity to be apart of your project! Looking forward to working with you in the future.