Knights of Not So Noble Lore (Card game I am working on)

BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

Some time back I mentioned I was taking a break from developing games and was going to work on physical board/card/dice games. Since my first game is nearing completion, I thought I would share some images and information. The game is called, Knights Of Not So Noble Lore, features 108 cards and can be played by 3-8 players. All art is finished (including the box art) the only thing left to do is finish up the rules and play test some more. I started a FaceBook page for the game and post images almost daily.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Knights-Of-Not-So-Noble-Lore/895708967161723?fref=ts

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,332

Looking great! Good luck with it!

• dgackeydgackey Austin, TXInactive, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 699

Nice looking art, Paul!

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · danm@gamesalad.com

• kolabokolabo Member Posts: 240

Really like the art!

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

Thanks for looking. I am tinkering with the rules with the hopes that I can turn it into a one player iPhone game at some point in the future. (GameSalad of course) I have made a couple of solitaire games with GameSalad, so I am pretty sure it could be done.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Sweet! I love board games!

• robertkdalerobertkdale USAMember Posts: 912
    edited August 2015

Nice job! :) A mobile GS version would be great.

Big Smile Games Play Happy!
    Check out our other GameSalad exclusives.

Just posted some pictures of the newest prototype cards. (also box art). After some more testing and probably another couple runs of cards to get the colors right, the game should be ready.

• As_Of_LatteAs_Of_Latte Member, BASIC Posts: 343

Nooice!!

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Are you self-publishing?

@pHghost said:
    Are you self-publishing?

Yes, pretty much. They will be in the online store of the place that makes the cards and I will have a 70/30 split. I will then sell them on my own. They can print on demand, so there is not a huge risk financially. I don't expect to sell a lot, just always wanted to make physical card, dice and board games. I can't do any worse than I did in the App Store. Lol

• DuesDues Member Posts: 1,159

Cool! Best of luck! Would love to hear how it goes with this once you're done :)