Unable to activate GameSalad?

mrmoggymrmoggy Member Posts: 5
edited November -1 in Tech Support
After getting a email saying my membership had been activated I went to GameSalad creator and went to the activate membership dialogue, put in my email and password and hit the submit button. The transfer icon was shown, the window closed and I was back to the New Project screen. The "Activate Membership" menu item was still there.

Is that normal? If so, they really should have some sort of way to show if they have activated

Comments

• jonbeebejonbeebe Member Posts: 49
    It's activated. I was confused too, but then when I installed the GS Viewer on my device the 'Preview on iPhone' button came up so I knew it had worked.

I don't really care that the 'Activate Membership' is still up there as it doesn't bother me now, but it would be nice for some notification.

However, if that means taking more time to include some kind of OpenFeint or at minimum Twitter/Facebook posting from our games, then I don't care about notification that it activated! Lol
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    thats normal. I've been a member since last october and it has always said 'activate membership'

if you can use the viewer, or publish a game to the iphone it's activated.
  • adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,134
    The "Activate Membership" button will always be there, as you might want to re-activate with another account. To check your activation status, go to GameSalad -> About GameSalad