Hi!!

AnaGarciaAnaGarcia Member Posts: 3

Hi! I am new here and i want to learn more about how to promote and monetize apps :-)

I hope this forum helps!

Comments

• ant_ladant_lad Member Posts: 222

Welcome Ana, hope you get what you are looking for

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

It all takes a little time and work but you will have a great time making games with gamesalad.

My advice. Start with a small and simple game.. Have fun learning.....

• gamestudentgamestudent Member Posts: 504

@gattoman said:
    It all takes a little time and work but you will have a great time making games with gamesalad.

Sounds like good advice to me. also look into the forum cookbook, and if you have any problems, them this is a great pace to figure them out!

Welcome!

• robertkdalerobertkdale USAMember Posts: 912
    edited June 2015

Welcome @AnaGarcia ! ;) You will find that GS Devs are very helpful. If you have a question, just ask on the forum. Best of luck in your current and future game projects.

Big Smile Games Play Happy!
    Check out our other GameSalad exclusives.

• shumicpishumicpi Member Posts: 29

Hello and welcome here! Me also new and its nice to meet with new people. Good luck.

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692

Hi and welcome :)

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

Welcome to the community.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• tiger27tiger27 Member Posts: 127

This forum is great! Monetizing and promoting are in the business and marketing section. My advice for gamesalad? Don't make a gazillion projects because you won't get any done if you do.

• SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797
    edited July 2015

@gattoman said:

With the 15 days you have. I wish you good luck and a hello but you only have fifteen days to learn it all.

• app_sauceapp_sauce Member, PRO Posts: 206

Why does everyone seem to think you only have 15 days to learn it all. You have 15 days to figure out if its the right choice for you, if it is start the monthly sub if not move on. Chances are even if you stick with gs for years you won't learn it all. The very idea of learning it all is absurd, learn all of what... game development?? Even the best game developers in the world won't begin to make statements like they know everything about game design, coding, or simply making a fun game. I think 15 days is enough time to understand how to use gs and maybe even get a simple game released. If you decide to stick with gs don't expect to master it right away but do expect a vastly smaller learning curve than any other engine. @AnaGarcia sorry to go off on a tangent, welcome to the forums and have fun making games.

SocializeTwitter , **My Site ** **Play Loop Zen Free **iOS HERE, Google Play HERE