Humid and hot in London

JimmyMesserJimmyMesser LondonMember Posts: 235

Why me? Oh lord why?

I'm ok with dry heat but this is nuts.

Comments

• A_ConstantinA_Constantin EnglandMember Posts: 79

@JimmyMesser Hey, I am in London too and had to play two hours of football under the humidity. It was bad

• floatingwoofloatingwoo Los Angeles, Calif.Member Posts: 393

We just had the remnants of a hurricane off Baja blow through, very rare for LA, Felt like the Bahamas.

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772
  • LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

Humidity does suck, but dry heat isn't much better. Specially if you are in certain places where the temp is above the 100 F constantly. Or travel to the middle east and then tell us how you feel about dry heat :D

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• BIG_THINKIN_APPSBIG_THINKIN_APPS Member Posts: 944

HOT AND STICKY here in Pennsylvania but the good news is that I have my own stock of 200+ gourmet ice pops! WIN... (:

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

I was in London once in June and stayed at a crap hotel. No AC. I went out and bought a fan for my room. Made it just bearable. I was young and tolerated it..... For a igloo Canadian it was torture.......

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

@GH@ST 42.1 said:
    I just escaped war from YEMEN :s

To where?

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@GH@ST 42.1 said:
    Leicester UK England

Sorry to hear that.

• JimmyMesserJimmyMesser LondonMember Posts: 235

Lol I used to live in the sf valley so 126 degrees at the height of summer. Bit of freak weather for us considering we came out of -2 not so long ago, not quite Canada but it's uncomfortable. I not long moved back from LA so this is all an adjustment.

@GH@ST 42.1 said:
    It's Ok. I just can't wait till it snows here!!I have never seen or touched snow

Welcome to London, I hope December brings you snow. I think you might appreciate the holiday festivities here, although you might find it easier to find snow in the north, Scotland is beautiful all year round but winter is especially snowy and full of holiday cheer.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Which part of London are you in? I've been enjoying the breeze most of the past days, haven't experienced much humidity.

• JimmyMesserJimmyMesser LondonMember Posts: 235

Central, it's much better now.

@pHghost said:
    Which part of London are you in? I've been enjoying the breeze most of the past days, haven't experienced much humidity.

• AngryBoiAngryBoi Member Posts: 586

I'm chilling in Wizconsin