Graphic Design University student - available to create 2D graphics on a budget and not.

cattmangraphicscattmangraphics Member Posts: 1

Hello;
My names Sam, and I'm currently a University Student based in the UK ( just for time references )
As my school has ended for the year i decided that i should put my graphic design skills to something a bit more practical. Thus here i am.

what am i proposing?
Well i've been in the field of graphic design for over 8 years, i've been developing graphics for a wide range of clients. creating anything from simple characters to advance animations in after effects. I'm here for the community as well as trying to make a little bit of a name for myself and fund myself better equipment. I'm fully focused on creating quality goods for my clients, and making sure that they are fully satisfied with the service they get.

What will you receive?

-your receive true communication, this can be through Skype, email, messaging, whats app... etc... etc... so you never feel at a loss at where your product is.
-your receive updates into how your character, animation, drawing, scene, ( or whatever you ask for ) is developing.
-your receive the AI document or PSD document of your art fully labelled so you can feel free to edit or add to as you wish.
-your receive the art work in your desired size, in png with whatever animations you have asked for.
-your receive help with anything to do with the art work so if your struggling with anything you can simply ask.
-your receive a price that suits you, no hourly rates or day rates, just a 1 payment policy all done through paypal and not payed until the completion of your work.
-your receive all rights to the work, meaning no one else will be able to use it or have access to it, unless you give it to them.

What will i do?

-I will make sure everything is done to your satisfaction.
-I will make a price depending simply on your budget, and this will never change on the agreed art work.
-I will keep constant contact in the creation of your work, so you never feel lost.
-I will keep to agreed deadlines and can understand how serious these are.
-I will package all your art work neatly and well labeled so on receiving the art you don't feel lost.

Knowing that one of the biggest set backs for people trying to start making a game is the graphics themselves, as these can start cheap but making a full game with 100's of assets can start to dig at the bank. Thats why i propose that i'm completely negotiable with all prices, and the understanding of your budget. I'm here for you at the end of the day and doing something that i love. so don't feel that your budget is setting you back, send me a message for 1 piece of art or for 100, ask me for my skills and what i can do. remember nothing is payable until it is completed and you are happy with it. So don't hesitate to ask.

contact me via
email : samcatt@me.com

if you can please put the subject as
"your art needed" Gamesalad

emailing me with your

• your budget
  • what you want
  • which animations you need
  • your dimension
  • your time frame

would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you very much and hopefully hear from you soon :)

here is some of my old artwork from 4 years ago.

castle crashers
( not originally created by me, but was testing illustrator when i first got it so this going back 6 years )

Comments

• ArthurnotthekingArthurnottheking Member Posts: 2

Hello, I'm a Falmouth University Online‎ lab assistant (MA in Graphic Design). Our company is looking for graphic designers or students/interns. You can apply and participate in the open education projects with LumussLicht - a German agency.

• ArthurnotthekingArthurnottheking Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2020

@Arthurnottheking quick writing help said:
    Hello, I'm a Falmouth University Online‎ lab assistant (MA in Graphic Design). Our company is looking for graphic designers or students/interns.

You can apply and participate in the open education projects with LumussLicht - a German agency.

Please, send your resume and 2 recommendation letters to lumusslicht (at) gmail (dot) com

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

@Arthurnottheking - The original post's author has not been active on these forums for 5 years. I'm going to close this thread, but please feel free to create your own thread seeking the services you need.

This discussion has been closed.