Unable to save any projects.

PoppaFritzPoppaFritz The DadWashington USAMember Posts: 2

So i just downloaded GS and have been playing around in it to get the feel for it but i am unable to save anything. When i make a small project, something like just setting up a d'pad. I save it and it tells me everything saved fine, but when i go to load it nothing shows up. I have had lots of issues like this over the last two days so any kind of help would be nice. I have only gotten one error message so far while doing this here.

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273

I'll mention @BlackCloakGS here so he can see this. I know there have been issues with Nvidia Graphics Cards - though I'm not sure if this is the issue people have been mentioning. Make sure you're updated with the latest build. File a bug report

• stevejstevej Member, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 435

@PoppaFritz said:
    So i just downloaded GS and have been playing around in it to get the feel for it but i am unable to save anything. When i make a small project, something like just setting up a d'pad. I save it and it tells me everything saved fine, but when i go to load it nothing shows up. I have had lots of issues like this over the last two days so any kind of help would be nice. I have only gotten one error message so far while doing this here.

Have you tried saving a project to other locations?

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

Do you have any steps to reproduce? You should file a bug with us.