Pro Expiration

Benjamin99Benjamin99 Member Posts: 6

Does GameSalad send out notification of Pro license expiration? I never received any type of email and now it appears my Pro account has expired 2 months ago. A little frustrated there were no reminders leading up to or even an email that it expired.

Comments

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@Benjamin99 said:
    Does GameSalad send out notification of Pro license expiration? I never received any type of email and now it appears my Pro account has expired 2 months ago. A little frustrated there were no reminders leading up to or even an email that it expired.

Not sure if they do or not, but I'm not sure why the frustration. If it expired 2 months ago and you just now noticed, then you pretty much saved 2 months worth of $$. Just buy it again if you need it and your back on.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• Benjamin99Benjamin99 Member Posts: 6

I just get frustrated with bad customer service.... Admittedly, it was poor planning on my part, however, sending out an email to customers letting them know of impending expiration is a simple touch that I receive with every single other subscription I have - and would not be a difficult thing to setup. Just some advice if any of them are reading.