Lost Adventure/point and click art template.

RiveraonlineRiveraonline Member Posts: 54

I'm making a point and click adventure game and zipped up all of the un - used art for you guys that are trying to make a game like so.i know when i started my game,it is was hard designing getting some kind of idea where to start.this art template has layers and tons of art.will save you weeks of design.

[link removed]

Inspired bye (DBA/Gameslad/firemaplegames/LKMAD/DigiChain.

I used game-salad particle system for the rain and thunder.
(DBA)

[link removed]

game salad test for rain.

Point and click art pack includes!

Includes background art!

PSD/Layers 300dpi canvas 1920x1280.

Save your self months of art and ideas for your next big idea!

All art are free to use for your game!

File zip file 45mb

Comments

• ant_ladant_lad Member Posts: 222

really cool, thank you

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Just to be clear, since we've had problems with this in the past on the forums:

Are you the original creator of all of this art? If not, who is and have they given permission for it to be shared widely and freely?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• RiveraonlineRiveraonline Member Posts: 54

As shown on my game-salad id Riveraonline and on the template and game David Rivera this is in deed all me. i have been a member with game-salad for 2 years. and a current member of game-salad marketplace.My most used tool.

• ChunkypixelsChunkypixels Member Posts: 1,114

@tatiang I don't think its being given away for free...

I believe its a link to a paid product... $150 from the looks of it.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Guess I was thrown off by "All art are free to use for your game!" So not actually free... just allowed.

Unfortunately, this sort of advertising is not allowed per the forum rules:

Third-party assets (e.g. templates): Third-party assets including templates, graphics, and music may not be advertised on the forums. The only exception to this is if someone directly asks for a type of template that you own and you would like to reply to their question.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

This discussion has been closed.