0.13.14 Previewer glitch help - black boxes

Jr0ysahnJr0ysahn JroysahnVIC, AustraliaMember Posts: 2

Hi all,
Can anyone please help me with a glitch I am experiencing in the GameSalad Creator Previewer (v0.13.14).
I have been working on a project, and was asked to update GameSalad when i booted it up this morning. It downloaded in the background while i continued working on my project. Once I saved my game, I hit 'Finish' on the updater. It updated seemingly quite smoothly, but when I went into my game again and tried to preview it, all my actors appeared as black boxes.

I have since read that this version has some issues with Nvidia graphics cards, which I have (Nvidia GeForce GTX 670MX/3GB GDDR5).

Is there any way I can fix this issue in the current version, otherwise, how do I downgrade the Creator?

Thanks in advance :)
Jroy

Comments

• Jr0ysahnJr0ysahn Jroysahn VIC, AustraliaMember Posts: 2
    edited May 2015

I just checked and it's definitely not a conflict of versions, it's just the previewer.

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

We currently are have a bug with nvidia chip sets. We are working on a fix this week. In the mean time if you have an onboard intel graphics chip or AMD you might try switch over to it while we work on fixing the nvidia bug.