Problem with graphics not displaying

I created a game using the Windows 10.5 version of GameSalad and now I want to finish developing on my Mac running version 13.7. Nearly all of my graphics are not displaying in my game, development and runtime. Any ideas as to the problem? I do not want to redo my entire game, that would be a complete waste of time. Is there a quick fix or maybe an edit to the xml files? The graphics are all PNG format.

Answers

• ApprowApprow Member Posts: 703

What if you reimport the png's, are they still not showing up then?

• DDhillonDDhillon Member, PRO Posts: 2

When I add a duplicate actor with the same PNG, it shows up. The original actors still do not, even when the new duplicates on screen.

• WOLFENSTEINWOLFENSTEIN Member, PRO Posts: 64

Why did you switch development to the mac? Would be easier to finish it on windows in my opinion.

Remember you can always copy and paste attributes to your duplicate actors, this will save you some time. (You can on windows anyway, not entirely sure about mac).

If you highlight the behavior or rule, click edit in the top left corner, then 'copy', click the new actor, anywhere in the open space back stage then go back to edit and click paste. This will more than likely be different on a mac but I see no reason why it shouldn't work the same.