Windows Creator RC 0.13.4 is available

2»

Comments

• Head Trip StudiosHead Trip Studios Member Posts: 9

@dgackey Is there any time frame of when it will be resolved?

• JimmyMesserJimmyMesser LondonMember Posts: 235

Just installed the stable version, and it's doing the same thing. I'm using a intel Ati card

• Head Trip StudiosHead Trip Studios Member Posts: 9

@JimmyMesser yeah I supposed until it gets updated we could just use the WebPreview feature and then test it out via ad-hoc.

Web preview isn't working for me

Just uninstalling geting rid of everything and reinstalling

Nope still nothing

• stevejstevej Member, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 435

@Head Trip Studios said:
    dgackey Is there any time frame of when it will be resolved?

We're hoping to get a fix out this week.

• dibr002dibr002 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2015

@yuttuy3 said:
    Downloaded en tested in 13.4.
    The rules using tablecellvalues are being ignored.
    Even a simple 'display text' actor to display the value of a tablecell would not work.

I think the majority of us are using tables to store highscores and such data.
    Please fix this a.s.a.p.

Hi, am also having the same issue, windows 8, nvidia gtx980 in my case. display text - tableCellValue wont even show numbers from a simple 2x2 table. Cant even use the change attribute with tablecellvalue to read off the table. Even tried reinstalling, ver 13.14 same issue. ver 10.4.1 seems to be ok tho.

• stevejstevej Member, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 435

@dibr002 said:
    Hi, am also having the same issue, windows 8, nvidia gtx980 in my case. display text - tableCellValue wont even show numbers from a simple 2x2 table. Cant even use the change attribute with tablecellvalue to read off the table. Even tried reinstalling, ver 13.14 same issue. ver 10.4.1 seems to be ok tho.

I just tested a simple project displaying the contents of a table with no issues. Please submit a bug report and attach a game project that's not working. Send me the bug number when you do so I can get to it quickly.

• Nate_SNate_S Nate - Pixel Artist - Developer - Graphics Designer Member Posts: 86

Awesome!

**Nate - Pixel Artist - Developer - Graphics Designer **

• dibr002dibr002 Member Posts: 2

@stevej said:
    I just tested a simple project displaying the contents of a table with no issues. Please submit a bug report and attach a game project that's not working. Send me the bug number when you do so I can get to it quickly.

Hi Stevej, the bug number was 1075, i had also tested it on a simple 2 minute project with just 1 actor and 1 table. I reinstalled 13.14, then tried it, first time the table cell value worked (I used blue font against a plain white actor), then after that it never did again even if I restarted a new project. Lol this is too peculiar.