how can i make scrolling menu like this?

3MDN33MDN3 Member Posts: 15
edited April 2015 in Tech Support

Hi, I have a problem with making scrolling menu.
What I want to make it just like in the video but I need to about 130 actors for menu(..) therefore I also need efficient way to make it... If there is no way to make it efficiently, please just let me know how to make scrolling menu.
Anybody can help me??

• I don't want to make it loop (I want that there's nothing above first actor and nothing under last actor. Like if there's 20 actors, 1->20 (x) 20->1 (x))
    youtu.be/LRoxCI_xwF0

Comments

• SummationSummation Member, PRO Posts: 476

@3MDN3 said:
    Hi, I have a problem with making scrolling menu.
    What I want to make it just like in the video but I need to about 130 actors for menu(..) therefore I also need efficient way to make it... If there is no way to make it efficiently, please just let me know how to make scrolling menu.
    Anybody can help me??

• I don't want to make it loop (I want that there's nothing above first actor and nothing under last actor. Like if there's 20 actors, 1->20 (x) 20->1 (x))
      youtu.be/LRoxCI_xwF0

Please consider posting this in the paid help section.
    That said, you should contact the makers of a template for help with their specific template.

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,351

I recommend you look up @Sock's Link Machine, and use that as a basis. One invisible actor being moved by the scrolling with all the menu items attached to it like in Sock's demo can produce a very effective result.