Sudden Freezing of App

NexusGameStudioNexusGameStudio Member Posts: 265
edited November -1 in Tech Support
So a weird little run in the other day, my game was running perfectly fine then the day after I go and test it again (rebuild with no new changes made) and only on my second level does this issue just appear. After much searching, I managed to narrow it down to when the scene is resetting due to character death or the scene changes to load the next level, the game just decides to freeze, like I said it only happens on that one level in which I've made no changes from the working previous versions. The only thing I can think of MAYBE was the update to iOS 4, but I believe it was working on it before hand.

Any suggestions on what may be causing this random occurrence?

Comments

• NexusGameStudioNexusGameStudio Member Posts: 265
    Just an update:

I can now 100% confirm it has to do with scene resetting (not the actual "scene reset" behavior, but when the character is destroyed and scene resets itself) and with the "change scene" behavior. I reverted back to an old build of my game that's about a few weeks old and the issue happens with that as well, which it shouldn't.

This is a major progress stopper for me for any new levels I build now contain the freeze issue.
  • nakatinenakatine Member Posts: 16
    Hi.
    I've got the same problem as you.
    How did you fix it ?
    Tks.