How to resize "canvas"?

Linkzor24Linkzor24 Member Posts: 4

Hey.
I'm new to Gamesalad. How can I resize the canvas to fit my actors? I have a background 289x163 pixels big.

Answers

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited March 2015

@Linkzor24 said:
    Hey.
    I'm new to Gamesalad. How can I resize the canvas to fit my actors? I have a background 289x163 pixels big.

What specifically do you mean by canvas, there's nothing within GameSalad called a 'canvas', do you mean the scene or maybe the project size ?

• Linkzor24Linkzor24 Member Posts: 4

@Socks said:
    What specifically do you mean by canvas, there's nothing within GameSalad called a 'canvas', do you mean the scene or maybe the project size ?

Yes, the scene. The screen size, if I were to play it on a iPhone 5 screen. The default iPhone landscape seems to only be for iPhone 4?

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

What version of GameSalad are you using? For Mac or PC? When you click on the Home button and then on the Platform drop-down menu, what choices are listed there?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

@tatiang said:
    What version of GameSalad are you using? For Mac or PC? When you click on the Home button and then on the Platform drop-down menu, what choices are listed there?

PC.
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'home button'?

@tatiang said:

Oh, I see. Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/ja4xnrC.png

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

What is the scene size when you select iPhone Landscape? Sorry, I'm not that familiar with the PC version.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User