Need Soccer art and title screen

KlawzKlawz Member Posts: 5

Need somebody that can make a soccer goal, some defenders, a crowd, and a title screen.
View is looking straight towards at the defenders and the goal as well(1st person). Budget is around $20 but is negotiable.

Comments

• DuesDues Member Posts: 1,159

Is this paid? Casue you are not allowed to ask for free stuff on the forums.

If you are willing to pay someone, post your budget here, and you might get some more answers.

• blue_elephantblue_elephant Member Posts: 505

Also we would need to know if it is top down view or side view etc.

★ My Apps | Gamesalad Tutorials : Youtube Channel , Website. ★

• ogreofwartogreofwart Hello Everybody on the Gamesalad Planet. I come in peace, warts'n'all!!! Lancashire UKMember Posts: 281

Also what format do you want, ie Vector or pixel etc. Static or animated.
    full screen or single images.
    A simple sketch would help, no matter how crude :)

• ogreofwartogreofwart Hello Everybody on the Gamesalad Planet. I come in peace, warts'n'all!!! Lancashire UKMember Posts: 281

I know it feels a little like we're asking a lot but there are a lot of variables to consider.
    The concept of a game in your mind is clear but to describe it to someone else needs a little thought.
    I have a inkling of what you want, cos I watch football too, and have some ideas.
    You need like a penalty shoot out situation with a bit of decor.
    I could do that, no problem but there is a lot of detail that needs describing :)

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@ogreofwart said:
    I know it feels a little like we're asking a lot but there are a lot of variables to consider.
    The concept of a game in your mind is clear but to describe it to someone else needs a little thought.
    I have a inkling of what you want, cos I watch football too, and have some ideas.
    You need like a penalty shoot out situation with a bit of decor.
    I could do that, no problem but there is a lot of detail that needs describing :)

Send him/her a PM, they may not check the forums often.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una