Need Buttons For IOS App

Hi! I am making an app for the iPhone 5 and currently I have built in controls for the mac, but I do not have any on screen tap controls.

I have tried to make the buttons myself, but I have failed so badly at it, that I just felt completely helpless on making them. So I was wondering if you guys had any that I could use.

Comments

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@OscarsCoding said:
    Hi! I am making an app for the iPhone 5 and currently I have built in controls for the mac, but I do not have any on screen tap controls.

I have tried to make the buttons myself, but I have failed so badly at it, that I just felt completely helpless on making them. So I was wondering if you guys had any that I could use.

Are you looking to pay an artist? If so, it would be a good idea to let it be known in the post.

If you are asking for free assets then i would like to point out that is against the rules.

1. NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH - While our members are often generous and helpful, repeated request for free art, sounds, templates or development work have resulted in this no longer being allowed. Please refrain from making requests for free work of any kind! If a member chooses to share items for free, they may of course do so!

There are plenty of websites with free art, here is one http://opengameart.org

Just make sure you look at the license.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• OscarsCodingOscarsCoding Member Posts: 92

Ok, thanks for the link. I actually did not know that this was against the rules to ask for free art, sound and templates. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

you can also check out vectorstock.com, they are a pay site, but most graphics only cost $1-3. very reasonable.

• HereniHereni Member Posts: 9

@jonmulcahy said:
    you can also check out vectorstock.com

Yes, I enjoyed it more than once. Inexpensive, but good))