Help! Application not Responding!

AwesomelyBAwesomelyB Master of Extra Terrestrial PixelsPurple Pixel PlanetMember Posts: 23

Please help me! I spent 15 minutes adding of a complicated cheat code system, and now when I saved it, it is not responding! I don't want to force quit it, for fear I will lose all the new actors and attributes and rules I just made. Someone please help!

Comments

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

this mac or pc? either way you are buggered. you could try a force quit using finder if on the mac, and keep your fingers crossed but otherwise, you will have to pick up where you last saved it.

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• AwesomelyBAwesomelyB Master of Extra Terrestrial Pixels Purple Pixel PlanetMember Posts: 23

@jigglybean said:
    this mac or pc? either way you are buggered. you could try a force quit using finder if on the mac, and keep your fingers crossed but otherwise, you will have to pick up where you last saved it.

Ugh, I thought so. Thanks, it is Mac by the way.

• AwesomelyBAwesomelyB Master of Extra Terrestrial Pixels Purple Pixel PlanetMember Posts: 23

@jigglybean said:

Thank goodness for backups! I made a backup before Game Salad became unresponsive (which might have also lagged it, causing the issue). Lesson learnt here: Always make backups. And lots of them :wink:

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Yep. I save constantly with GameSalad. If I work for a few minutes or make an important change to something, I save a new file. After a day of working on a file, I have FlappyClone 1.gameproj, FlappyClone 2.gameproj, ... FlappyClone 98.proj. If I need to restore at any point, I can.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User