Connecting to device issue?

doublecrossdoublecross Member Posts: 3
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hi everyone.

I'm loving GS, really awesome job!
Run into a little problem last night though..

I had successfully been previewing on the iPhone all night then all of a sudden it refused to connect. Displaying the iPod preview button correctly on GS creator when the iPod was in GS viewer. The problem is that on the iPod, GS viewer was reporting that GS creator is not on the network.

Igroring this GS creator optimises the game and proceeds to "connecting to device" where it stays until interupted by user.

Unless there's a brand new one I don't know about then I'm pretty sure I have all the update. Especially as it been working fine before.

Any ideas anyone?
Can't wait to continue testing ;)

Comments

• ctceismcctceismc PRO Posts: 36
    I have another connection problem. I am trying to teach a group of HS students to use GS. I downloaded and compiled the viewer app no problem syncing all the iDevices used to my machine. All devices connect via the GS viewer to GS on my machine w/o problem. However, we have a number of development macbooks and the viewer app will not connect to any of the other machines. I have tried running all on the same wireless network and creating P2P local networks on each machine but the viewer app will only connect to the machine the viewer app was created on. Help!!!
  • Ruslan21Ruslan21 Member Posts: 228
    If you have Ios 4 then just close viewer and reopen it again, make sure you kill it from running in the background