Possible X & Y location bug?

RHRH Member Posts: 1,079
edited November -1 in Tech Support
At first i thought this was just me but I have seen other topics on the forum that could relate.

The problem that I am having is occurring using move to and interpolate. I want an actor to move to self.position.X + 400 (for example) but to achieve a position that looks like +400 I actually have to move it by +600 or something. It seems that once the X position is past a certain value I then only have to move it by self.position.X + 400 to achieve a 400 shift. This is a slimmed down version of the problem and I've settled with using an over estimate. I've only noticed this since the .87 update.

There MAY be something wrong with my rules but seeing this topic led me to think it might be a small bug? http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=7306

Anyone else noticed anything like this?

Comments

• jstrahanjstrahan Member Posts: 498
    Had a similar problem but I was playing with camera size
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    I can not reproduce this. Do you have a scene bigger than the display resolution?
  • jstrahanjstrahan Member Posts: 498
    In mine after working on it for about 3 hours I figured out that the touch screen res. Is different then the scene res. Which caused my math to be off about 1000 pixels