Mario Kart 8 DLC

UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
edited November 2014 in Non-GS Game News

Just bought both packs and can't wait to play!!! although i realise the 2nd pack isn't coming until May 2015 :(

Anyone else?

Love the Wario's Gold Mine track from the wii version btw so really pleased its in there.

Darren.

P.S. Am i the only one who hates the rainbow road tracks?

Comments

• MarcMySaladMarcMySalad Member Posts: 158

I would find more enjoyment in eating my hamster than playing mario kart ;)

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

I used to love the old Mario Karts, and pretty decent at it. Battle mode was always my fav. N64 version is still my favourite as it was pure genius in terms of design and the amount of fun I had haha with Wario :)

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• jay2dxjay2dx Member Posts: 611

@DeepBlueApps‌ yes I've bought it too! I love mario kart, some good times were had back in the day, not been playing it as much lately as been playing smb u but the new tracks are awesome I love the excite bike track as I loved that game too, the music is awesome and yes hate all the rainbow road tracks haha

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@DeepBlueApps said:
    Just bought both packs and can't wait to play!!! although i realise the 2nd pack isn't coming until May 2015 :(

Anyone else?

Love the Wario's Gold Mine track from the wii version btw so really pleased its in there.

Darren.

P.S. Am i the only one who hates the rainbow road tracks?

I haven't played mario kart since the 64 one, I still have great memories of it. How does it compare to it?

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited November 2014

Played for a few hours tonight and loving the new tracks.

@jay2dx Yeah that's an awesome track :)

Had no trouble finding games with 12 players which always makes it a bit more fun I mean crazy lol.

@Lovejoy I still have the N64 version but not played it for years, there were some great games on N64 like Banjo, Conkers, DK64 etc etc but I'm sure you would enjoy this one.

Darren.