Deep Blue Market - Please respond

sysadssysads Member Posts: 146
edited November 2014 in Non-GS Game News

I hate finding myself in situations like this and I hope not to give any bad review. I just bought a template from dbm yesterday and the template does not work.

The game play generates random wrong numbers and when its meant to stop the game as gameover, it allows you to continue. In some cases, the numbers are wrong. All efforts to get the guys there with more than 3 emails have yielded nothing. £20 is not that easy to loose, it may not be much but its the trust that I had in them that has been bridged and that is painful.

I hope they see this and respond to my queries so I don't take it further. This I hope will not kill my dreams

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited November 2014

Ok, so you bought a template, it doesn't seem to be working so you have emailed the people at DBA and they've not got back to you as yet, but it's only been 24 hours ? . . . and you are already talking of dreams being killed, how painful it is and alluding to 'taking it further'* !! :)

DBA are only a very small outfit, they could have been stuck in a meeting all day or on holiday or under the weather or dozens of other reasons a reply might take longer than 24 hours.

And by 'taking it further' do you mean legal action (the lawyers are queuing up to take on the £20 case) or do you mean you are going to have them whacked ?

Lol, joking aside :smiley: I hope you sort it out, I'm sure they'll get back to you.

• bizextremebizextreme Member, PRO Posts: 111

DBA have always answered emails reasonably quick however this is probably a 3rd party seller as you have bought from the market place give the seller some time to respond

New Muscle Racing Game out now on android
    [Muscle Race!]

• sysadssysads Member Posts: 146

@Socks said:
    Ok, so you bought a template, it doesn't seem to be working so you have emailed the people at DBA and they've not got back to you as yet, but it's only been 24 hours ? . . . and you are already talking of dreams being killed, how painful it is and alluding to 'taking it further'* !! :)

DBA are only a very small outfit, they could have been stuck in a meeting all day or on holiday or under the weather or dozens of other reasons a reply might take longer than 24 hours.

And by 'taking it further' do you mean legal action (the lawyers are queuing up to take on the £20 case) or do you mean you are going to have them whacked ?

Lol, joking aside :smiley: I hope you sort it out, I'm sure they'll get back to you.

:) :D :D :D

Its just my way of getting my message across. Certainly not going for legal fight over 20 pounds, its just that I have my daily job and that time I bought the template was the free time I had, so was hoping to make goooood use of it. dbm shouldn't be scared, all good. So will wait for their reply so i can continue with my project.

OK I just got a response just now :), amazing. Well it appears I have to deal with the asset owner. Apologies to deep blue market for been so hard at first and thanks for replying back

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

@sysads said:
    Its just my way of getting my message across. Certainly not going for legal fight over 20 pounds, its just that I have my daily job and that time I bought the template was the free time I had, so was hoping to make goooood use of it. dbm shouldn't be scared, all good. So will wait for their reply so i can continue with my project.

Deep Blue market is a third party selling site. DBM dont offer support for the templates as they dont make them. You really should be contacting the template creator if you have an issue with a template. In any event, its not nice to be making threads like this that could potentially damage ones business. Simply contact the template creator and not DBM and if you dont receive the response you want, request a refund via DBM.

• MarcMySaladMarcMySalad Member Posts: 158

@sysads I completely agree in what @Socks wrote. The @DeepBlueApps guys are great and they do take customer support seriously. They will get back to you. If it does turn out to be an issue with the template they will either refund you or fix the issue in the template.

Just so I clear the air, there is no info about the owner of the template hence reason why I contacted Deep Blue Market. I am happy for this tread to be deleted, I just have to accept the loose and move on.

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692

Wayne has sent you a mail with the developers contact details, please give him a little time to respond and if it can't be sorted of course a full refund will be given.

Darren.

edited November 2014

@DeepBlueApps said:
    Wayne has sent you a mail with the developers contact details, please give him a little time to respond and if it can't be sorted of course a full refund will be given.

Darren.

Thanks Darren for the response. Sorry for the post, there was no info on how to contact the owner hence reason why I contacted you guys.

No Problem, the developer should of added their contact details and looks like this one didn't but Wayne has updated the page now to include the contact details, sorry about that.

Darren.

edited November 2014

@sysads said:
    Its just my way of getting my message across.

If I were you I'd send them a severed horse's head in the post, that'll send them the right message :p (although the postage might be expensive).

@Socks LOL :) We did have a lady once who grabbed all our free stuff send us a mail to ask how much room she needed to take delivery and when it would arrive (true story).

Darren.

edited November 2014

@DeepBlueApps said:
    Socks LOL :) We did have a lady once who grabbed all our free stuff send us a mail to ask how much room she needed to take delivery and when it would arrive (true story).

Darren.

Lol ! Good grief ! You should have told her to clear out the garage :smile:

True story, I worked with this girl a long time back, an illustrator, did a load of design work for supermarket branded products and that kind of thing, I came in one morning and she was having a great big 24" CRT delivered (this was back when that'd cost you a lot of money and everyone was working on crappy little monitors) . . . . I asked her why she was getting a bigger monitor, she said she'd run out of space on her desktop.

Basically she saved her files onto the desktop, and had filled it up so there was no more room, so thought she needed to buy a bigger monitor so she could have more room to save files.

@Socks said:
    If I were you I'd send them a severed horse's head in the post, that'll send them the right message :p (although the postage might be expensive).

Nop, nop, nop, I prefer my horse and package intact

@sysads said:
    Nop, nop, nop, I prefer my horse and package intact

:)

• gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited November 2014

OK, time to shut up shop on this thread.... (despite the fun stories tailing it!) :smile:

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

This discussion has been closed.