New 2D game art class on Udemy.com (discount coupon code inside)

Hello Everyone.

For those that may not know me, I am both a developer and digital artist. I have been developing casual games for many years, for the mobile, flash and PC platforms. I have been fortunate enough to have published games on several game portals, like BigFish games, and others. But I have just recently completed a new project and would like to share it with the community.

I have created a course on Udemy.com, for learning to create your own 2D game art. This course is specifically tailored around using a vector application to create art for your own games, with the non-artist in mind. It will show you the process I use to create fantasy/adventure style game props, starting with small objects and ramping up to more complex assets.

This course consists of HD video, with voice over, during the entire creation process, it is not a scripted training, with all kinds of jump cuts and edits, you get to watch and learn from the raw process of building art assets from idea/concept to completion.

A few select lectures of the class are free to everyone that wants to get a feel for what will be offered, the remainder of the course is available via a fee. I would encourage anyone that is interested in learning to build 2D game art, please check out the link at the bottom of the page.

Also, as a friend of this community, I want to offer you all a coupon code, if you are interested in the course, you can receive a large discount off the list price by using coupon code “gameart19” and get access to the entire course for only $19. Please feel free to pass this coupon code along to anyone that you feel may be interested in my course.

Udemy.com is a great platform for online learning, and based on the results of this course, I would love to build additional courses. If you do decide to purchase the course I would love to have your review/feedback, be it positive or negative, your honest feedback will help me to improve on any future courses I may create.

The course consists of about 7 hours of HD video, as well as the application source files used in the class. Here is the link to the course: https://www.udemy.com/create2dartforgames

One again please use coupon code: gameart19 to get lifetime access to the course at the discounted price.