GameSalad Tutoring for Beginners : $100 (Full GameSalad + Marketing)

Blo0PBlo0P Member Posts: 17

I have been a Web Designer, Developer and Marketer for more than 5 year, I started my Career when i was 16.
I am Using GameSalad for the Past 2 Years and I made many Projects using GameSalad ( Gravity Bounce, Freedom Fighter, iBalloon City Rider, racing Rash, etc..) These were my Starting Games which i Sold for $2000 .

GameSalad filled my Pocket Full of Money ($1000 - $1500/month). I made many Projects with the Money I had, in Which one was a Website : www..org, Which was released a Week ago. B)

Marketing: Without Marketing your Game, it's just a Waste. Join with me to Get amazing Tips and Tricks on Marketing. I will Help you with each and Every project you make.

So, I am interested in many New GameSalad Developers to Start their Successful Carrier with me. :)

Comment Below for more Details. :D

Comments

• revoltandreverbrevoltandreverb Member Posts: 159

Why do you have a .org website if you company is commercial?

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@prithiv007 said:
    These were my Starting Games which i Sold for $2000 .

I'd love to meet the guy you sold them to.

@prithiv007 said:
    GameSalad filled my Pocket Full of Money ($1000 - $1500/month). I made many Projects with the Money I had.

GameSalad filled your capital-P Pocket full of capital-M Money? Time to call Tech Support and ask why they didn't do the same to my Pocket.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

This sounds like the BS i use to tell people back in my IM days.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• Blo0PBlo0P Member Posts: 17
    edited September 2014

@pHghost said:

His name is Paul and he is from US . It's the way I type (Auto-Correct). I made money from gameSalad, that's why I said. :smile:

@revoltandreverb said:
    Why do you have a .org website if you company is commercial?

It's my group. Like : like4like.org

• KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291
    edited September 2014

@prithiv007 said:
    I am Using GameSalad for the Past 2 Years >

Just curios why your profile says you just joined May 20th of this year?

@KillerPenguinStudios said:
    Just curios why your profile says you just joined May 20th of this year?

This is my second profile, i was using other profile . Coming to Gamesalad after a long time.

I am here only to help. I am not really gonna steel all of your money and make a life out of it.

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

sorry have to close this:
    http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/68913/forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest

1. NO MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS - It goes without saying that when you sign into the forums you're representing yourself and your work. Please refrain from creating multiple accounts. While we understand that family members may take part in the forums, if it is obviously the same person (and yes, we have methods of determining this), you and your "brother" will be removed. Persistently ignoring this rule will result in your permanent removal from the forum.

Game promotional services: This is strictly not allowed. More often than not services of this type have proven to be dubious at best and of limited use to the community. Legitimate promotional services can be found elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.