Is there any way that each actors have their own attribute?

JaeKhanJaeKhan Member, PRO Posts: 33

What I mean is,
that let's say there is an actor named 'Soldier' that has HP attribute and Damage attribute in it
And This 'Soldier' actor spawns every seconds.
And there is an other actor named 'Monster' that also has HP and Damage attribute in it.
I want an action that if 'Soldier' collides with 'Monster', Then 'Monster's HP attribute gets subtracted by 'Soldier's Damage.
But basically what I want to know is how to Use other actor's own attribute on action on..
I think I could use it before but not anymore.

Comments

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    edited September 2014

Actors have there on attribute tab and you can add them there hit the + mark.

• JaeKhanJaeKhan Member, PRO Posts: 33

@BBEnk said:
    Actors have there on attribute tab and you can add them there hit the + mark.

Yeah I know but .. I don't know how to explain it.
    On actor A, I want to make an action that works with Actor B's attributes.

Ok I see, So I would just have a global attribute to track monsters HP then each soldier could then subtract it's current HP from that Global Attribute when they attack or touch monster, and soldiers could also loose there on HP when touched by monster.

I'm not really sure what your doing so thats my best guess. ;)

• JaeKhanJaeKhan Member, PRO Posts: 33

@BBEnk said:
    Ok I see, So I would just have a global attribute to track monsters HP then each soldier could then subtract it's current HP from that Global Attribute when they attack or touch monster, and soldiers could also loose there on HP when touched by monster.

I'm not really sure what your doing so thats my best guess. ;)

Thank you for helping :)
    But is there way to make it work without global attributes for this?

unlock the actors.