Hello! Super excited.

ToonshackToonshack Member Posts: 53

Hello there my name is Matt. I'm an illustrator/character design/concept artist and love creating things. I'm super excited about Game Salad, I love games and any kind of medium that can potentially bring any of my creations to life; so for someone with no coding knowledge what so ever, this programme is very exciting.

I've started to play around with the programme and while I picked up the basics very quickly, I'm still finding the endless amount of physics options slightly daunting, and still don't really know what does what yet.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to stumbling my way through the programme haha.

Also, I'm offering my illustration/design services to any more seasoned programmers out there who are in need of an illustrator, as I'm looking forward to working on some exciting projects and getting my work out there in another medium. have a cheeky peek at my facebook for an idea of just some of my work : www.facebook.com/toonshack (or just search toon shack studios on facebook)

Thanks

Comments

• ookami007ookami007 Member Posts: 581

Welcome! GameSalad is a fun platform to play around with if you're not a die hard programmer.

It still takes work, but you don't get bogged down in the tiny details that can be frustrating.