Is pro worth it?

kasimirkasimir Member Posts: 23

i am thinking about getting pro and i want to know if it is worth it?

Comments

• JSprojectJSproject Member Posts: 730

i am thinking about getting a chocolate cake and i want to know if it is worth it?

• allc1865allc1865 Member, PRO Posts: 777

Yes. PRO is worth it in many, many ways.

1. If you decide not to get PRO and publish a game, you'll have the GameSalad watermark on your game and ads.
    2. You can have a button that leads the player to a URL such as your FB page, twitter...
    3. twitter integration
    4. In-App Purchasing
    5. Game Center

...and many more. Click the link to check out the standard and PRO GameSalad features.
    http://gamesalad.com/creator/pricing

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

Only buy it when you are ready to use the features you need.

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

I think it is. More features, and supporting development. It doesnt get better than that

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• ookami007ookami007 Member Posts: 581

If you plan to publish anything... yes.

• kasimirkasimir Member Posts: 23

thank you guys so much

• KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291
    edited August 2014

YES!!! & via @RP, buying pro does not make you pro and does not make you an awesome GameSalad developer!

• yattamoveyattamove Member Posts: 236

@KillerPenguinStudios‌
    Doesn't it now? I need a refund!

@kasimir‌
    How long have you been cooking with Gamesalad? If you are still learning, I suggest to hold it off for the meantime. Play with it first. Create something. Learn from the tutorial videos and templates. If you are confident you could create something special, by all means go for it! I've done my homework myself before giving in. Now I'm enjoying every minute of it being PRO.

• RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    edited August 2014

Yupz, once you buy it, you gotta bring the awesome. It's wise to buy purchase your pro account once you are getting ready to publish, no need to rush into pro as it comes clock that only counts down.

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

Ehh. Until they are confident enough to release a non beta edition. And build from that. You are better off sticking with the "FREE" version. Why spend 300$ on something that might work today but wont work tommorrow because one of the 20 new features has just gitched something that was already working. If you think about it. This is a KICKSTARTER project that requires you to keep donating each year.