Problem trying to upgrade to PRO ( Invalid Zip )

LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

Hello,

I apologize if this isn't the right section to post this.

I am trying to upgrade my account to PRO but i am unable. When i add it to my cart and try to check out, the little window comes up to fill in your billing info. This is where the problem comes in, when i type in my billing zip code ( 85392 ) it tells me its an invalid zip code, so i am unable to purchase the upgrade.

Ive tried it in safari, chrome, and firefox and its always the same problem. A ticket was submitted, but i figured id post here as well incase gamesalad's vacation starts early.

Thank you,
-Ray

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

Comments

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

@ForumNinja may be able to take a look for you

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

@raycur09 submit a support ticket and CS will help you with your issue.

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343

Make sure you have chosen a state before entering zip. And or country.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@Thunder_Child said:
    Make sure you have chosen a state before entering zip. And or country.

Tried that, it only happen when entering my zip code, if i put down my neighboring zip like 85338 or any other it works, just not with mine.

@BlackCloakGS said:
    raycur09 submit a support ticket and CS will help you with your issue.

Submitted one yesterday, just wanted to make a post just incase anyone had this issue before. I'll just wait and see what support tell me.

Thank you guys for the responses.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,135

That zip code isn't in the database we use for some reason so I added it manually. Time to start looking for another zip code db!

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@adent42 said:
    That zip code isn't in the database we use for some reason so I added it manually. Time to start looking for another zip code db!

Thank you for the swift fix!