Rejection - Black Screen

jeffheif1jeffheif1 Member Posts: 10

My app was working great upon final testing before submission, however Apple reviewed my app, and rejected it, stating:
"We found that your app exhibited one or more bugs, when reviewed on iPhone 5s running iOS 7.1.2, on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.
Specifically, a black screen continued to display. This occurred immediately after launch."

Since I don't have a pro account, I didn't put any ads in. However, I know Gamesalad includes ads in the apps. I'm wondering if that could be the problem, and if so, how to go about resolving it.

Comments

• LyboTechLyboTech Member Posts: 135

Have you tested with AdHoc ? Viewer will not show final result and you should always test with AdHoc :smile:

• jeffheif1jeffheif1 Member Posts: 10

Yep. It's on my phone now - looks just like any of my other apps - and it works perfectly. The ads load each time the scene changes.

• bizextremebizextreme Member, PRO Posts: 111

Its chartboost and revmob adverts some reviewers don't seem to have patience to wait for adverts. I have had this happen with several apps I have informed apple of this issue at least 3 times as I am sure many others have very frustrating when you test on adhoc etc and then the reviewer couldn't be bothered to test the app correctly :rage:a

New Muscle Racing Game out now on android
    [Muscle Race!]

• colandercolander Member Posts: 1,610

Do you have a loading image which displays while your app loads? It is under "Custom Loading Image" on the GS Publishing server.