publishing app

lrtwlrtw Member, PRO Posts: 11

hello, I've been stuck for days and searching but i just cant figure out how to solve this problem.
I finished my game and I want to publish it to the app store. I have the zip file and I used application loader, but this always appears ERROR ITMS9000: "NO .APP BUNDLES FOUND IN PACKAGE"
how can i fix the bundle id, or solve this problem, this is really frustrating.
Thank you.

Answers

• MattButlerStudiosMattButlerStudios Member Posts: 486

Do you still need help resolving this issue? I see that you posted this July 21st.

• Yaza StudiosYaza Studios Member, PRO Posts: 34

@MattButlerStudios said:
    Do you still need help resolving this issue? I see that you posted this July 21st.

I'm having the same issue. What can I do to fix this Matt?

• shonasenshonasen Member Posts: 40

go through this videos its very help full

• MattButlerStudiosMattButlerStudios Member Posts: 486

@lrtw‌ It looks to me that you did not include a bundle ID in your app before you generated it. I don't really see how that is possible, because I am pretty sure you cannot generate an app without having some sort of bundle ID. Go back to your portfolio on GS.com and find you app that you uploaded to be generated. Check and see if the bundle ID that you entered matches the one that you set up in iTunes Connect. Let me know how that works.

• lrtwlrtw Member, PRO Posts: 11

game was published thank you everyone for their help. but how do i set up game center? is there any tutorial. do I use the gamesalad game center template how do I corporate it to my game?