Profile Is Not Loading, Cant Publish Games

BillMurray269BillMurray269 Member Posts: 29

Hello,
I have had been having problems with my profile since earlier today. Whenever i try to go to my profile, it will take about two minutes to load, and then say that the link is broken and that it cant load my profile. So i have no way of getting to my profile and i also cant publish games. i can get to my portfolio but as i stated my profile wont load. Please help, i know my profile isnt gone because i can go to my forum profile. All of this started happening after i tried to republish a game that i updated, i refreshed the loading page and everything froze. After that my profile wont load. Please Help!!!! here is a screenshot of what happens when i try to open my profile

Best Answer

Answers

• BillMurray269BillMurray269 Member Posts: 29

@SlickZero Yeah i tried to open it with firefox, chrome, and internet explorer and on several devices. But thanks Ill submit one

• MC-EffectMC-Effect Member Posts: 8

I have been having this problem too.
    Their response; "We haven't been able to pinpoint the issue causing problems loading this project yet. ... In the mean time, we will keep looking into the problem, since this is unexpected behavior."
    And I still can not get into my portfolio. :(

• ogreofwartogreofwart Hello Everybody on the Gamesalad Planet. I come in peace, warts'n'all!!! Lancashire UKMember Posts: 281

I don't know if this a related issue but I recently cannot access my profile to be able to view my posts, badges etc. I have just sent a request for info on this and if it can be resolved.
    Will post any positive result.