In app purchase help please!

Glen67zGlen67z Member, PRO Posts: 15

hi everybody! ive submitted an app but it was rejected because the in app purchases arent working

See here

( We found that while you have submitted In App Purchase products for your app, the In App Purchase functionality is not present in your binary.

If you would like to utilize In App Purchase in your app, you will need to upload a new binary that incorporates the In App Purchase API to enable users to make a purchase

Once you revise and resubmit your binary, you will also need to resubmit your In App Purchases for review since they are in the state Developer Action Required. For each IAP product submitted, please be sure to edit the detail information or cancel the request to change the detail information for the In App Purchases using iTunes Connect.

For more information on how to implement In App Purchase in your application, please refer to the In-App Purchase Programming Guide.

You can learn more about submitting In App Purchases for review in the In-App Purchase Configuration Guide for iTunes Connect.)

HOWEVER, when i test them in ad hoc/sandbox mode they ALL work perfectly which means everything has matched up. i have replied to the itunes reviewers saying this and am waiting on a reply but incase iv made a silly mistake are there any checks i could do to ensure they will work?

Comments