Help with uploading!

Glen67zGlen67z Member, PRO Posts: 15

hello all! ive completed my app and am trying to submit it but when using the application loader process i receive the message "invalid provisioning profile. the provisioning profile in your bundle is invalid" [missing code signing certificate]. my provisioning file is only a few months old and ive been using it for testing my app via ad hoc/ gamesalad preview, does anyone know any ideas?? when i hit publish i generate/sign the app (with my provisioning profile) and download, compress the app to a zip and submit it via application loader, but nope. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    edited June 2014

@Glen67z‌

Are you trying to upload an app with an ad hoc profile...cuz that's a no can do operation right there sir. You need a distribution profile.

I would suggest taking an hour of your time and watch my videos from start to finish....6 of them. Follow the directions...step by step. Make sure you have done everything in order.

If these don't help let me know. If they do it would be great to know that as well. We could possibly skype chat soon and I could give an hour of help to you.