Background image changes in iPhone (bug) while stays fine running in Gamesalad

fjimenezfjimenez Member, PRO Posts: 15
edited June 2014 in Tech Support

Hi,

I am working on a game where in the options menu you can choose if you want a "blur" background or a flat one. I just keep that variable and on each scene, depending on its value, I load a blur or a flat background.

Problem is that while testing in GameSalad it works perfectly BUT in the iPhone (tested in 4S and 5), on one scene, when I go to another scene and come back, the background changes to the flat one even if blur one is selected. As I said, it only happens in the iPhone, not in Gamesalad. Any ideas what can I do???

My code is as simple as: when attribute game.blur = 1 Set image to "Screen blurred photo" otherwise set image to "Solid screen".
Here you can see the code, it is set in the default background (that is covering the whole scene):

I have the same code for plenty of other scenes but only happens in this one. I have even added again another "if" in the previous "otherwise", but no success.

Another strange thing is that if I go back, press again to go to this scene then the screen goes totally blank (like being off) but if you press it will go to another scene and continue playing normally. This also only happens in the iPhone.

Thanks a lot for any help.