What is the Average download of a Template in GameSalad Marketplace

i wonder of uploading a Template which cost about 10-15 Dollars. its a Full Game Template and it's Good. What is the Average download of A Template in GameSalad Marketplace ?

Comments

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

I'm thinking of buying a red car, what size wheels will I need if the ashtray is full?

On a serious note, the price of something has no reflection on a size of a file. Simply contact the vendor to ask the size if it's relevant to your purchase.

And welcome to the forums. (Sorry for my first post, I couldn't help it. Lol)

• quarkyquarky Member Posts: 21
    edited June 2014

Thanks dude. sorry for making a bad question . Does GameSalad Marketplace have A Good Traffic ?

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273

Welcome --

Honestly, I think you're going to have a hard time getting numbers out of people. It's their templates and their information. Sure, they could share, and I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but all I'm saying is that these type of questions usually don't get much response on the forums.

Traffic, I'm not sure of but good templates? They are the creators of GS so I suspect there good. :) for $10-15 why not just take the leap.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@gingagaming said:
    Traffic, I'm not sure of but good templates? They are the creators of GS so I suspect there good. :) for $10-15 why not just take the leap.

I think he wants to upload his own templates to the Marketplace, rather than buy a template.

@Socks said:
    I think he wants to upload his own templates to the Marketplace, rather than buy a template.

That would make so much more sense! I've just woke up. :(

@gingagaming said:
    That would make so much more sense! I've just woke up. :(

:)

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343

So ya another template maker eh?

Sweet ! Hope you dont make horribly pathetically terrible templates :-)

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

The GS Marketplace is a mess, I am not sure how many people use it.

@BazookaTime said:
    The GS Marketplace is a mess, I am not sure how many people use it.

Yep, it's an absolute mess, verging on unusable - and the quality control is close to zero.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273

Makes me really want to see the new marketplace put into place. I know they've been working on it, here's hoping it shows up soon.

• quarkyquarky Member Posts: 21

is There Any Third-Party Websites to Sell GameSalad Templates ?

• bjandthekatzbjandthekatz Orlando, FlMember Posts: 1,375

GsHelper.com and DeepBlueMarket.com are the only 2 I know of.

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited June 2014

I would say on average if we release a new template we get around 5-10 sales from the GSMarketplace and 100-200+ from DBA.

Some of our templates have sold over 3000 so it depends if it interests your customers or not tbh.

Simple fact is GSMarketplace is broken and GS doesn't even do any marketing so they're obviously not interested in making money because they never use their 500k mailing list.

You will sell more from our sister site DeepBlueMarket (fact).

Darren.