This is the funniest game ever! I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!

mobilefanmobilefan Member Posts: 1
edited June 2014 in Non-GS Game News

It's some sort of Super Mario Bros spin-off. Hilarious! Here's the video:

**_YouTube video link deleted by Moderator

Reason there were links to purchase the game which was not made with GameSalad Creator_**

Comments

• StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989

Genius.

• Yaza StudiosYaza Studios Member, PRO Posts: 34

That's pretty hilarious.

• gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited June 2014

Indeed the most hilarious video I have ever seen. Luckily I managed to breathe although I did fall onto the floor with laughter and promptly rolled under the coffee table.

While under the coffee table, I found a penny chew, a bus ticket, a small piece of red plastic which possibly belonged to the top of a bottle of washing up liquid, and a five pounds note.

I used that £5 to place a bet on the horses - took a gamble on an outsider, 200 to 1 on It's The Way I Tell 'Em, running in the 3.30 at Chepstow. And would you believe it....

I lost. So thanks for nothing, chum.

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772

Funny stuff... could be inspired to make a game called 'booby trap' :)

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334

I feel so left out. All I see is a thinly veiled advert for a game chock-full of copyright/trademark infringement that almost certainly wasn't made using GameSalad.

WHERE HAS ALL MY LAUGHTER GONE? :'(

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772

@Armelline, LOL, I agree with you but I was laughing at how pissed and frustrated the player must have been feeling... so I guess I'm evil for laughing at their pain! :)

• motorcycle boymotorcycle boy Member Posts: 429
    edited June 2014

I think they got the idea from this though; it definitely made me laugh:youtube.com/watch?v=in6RZzdGki8

• TosanuTosanu Member, PRO Posts: 388

I guess I dont get it either. I mean, its just a Kaizo Mario, and frankly not a particularly hard one at that. I guess after I wanna be the Guy and the traditional Kaizo type games, this isnt half as frustrating, though some of the deaths are not bad for how they are brought about.

• gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited June 2014

Hi @Tosanu when I first read this thread post, I immediately gleaned that because this was @mobilefan first post/thread in these Forums, and put in Non-GS Game News, with his line: "This is the funniest game ever! I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!" he had some sort of vested interest in this particular game.

What amazes me, is how some people are so easily "programmed" - this game is obviously not the funniest game you will ever see, in fact it's not even vaguely funny (OK, maybe just that) - and with the line ""This is the funniest game ever!" some people are fooled by it and easily seem to agree...... (2 likes and 1 awesome...)

For the record, my first reply in this thread was sort of sarcasm, (tut tut, me); as were 1 or 2 other replies here as well, I suspect...

For what reason do I think there's a vested interest, you may ask; I've only just worked it out: over-the-top title to grab your attention, non-GS game, a video linked to YouTube where there are links to Android & iPhone downloads....

I think this is subtle selling of a non-GSC made app (and a totally unoriginal one at that)...

So for those reasons I'm pulling the plug on this one.... sorry for new visitors to this thead who can't see the vid to see what all "the fuss was about" but it's link is going to be deleted, and I'm now going to close this thread too.

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

This discussion has been closed.