Single Use Upgrades?

SikkJewFroSikkJewFro Member Posts: 75

So, I'm still sort of new to Gamesalad though I'm getting the hang of it quite nicely.
Basically, I have a window for upgrades, this specific upgrade costs the player
200 "Diamonds" and allows the player to receive 2 "diamonds" per swipe after the purchase.
Now, I want them to only be able to buy that upgrade, then it become not clickable after that.
So that way, they can't buy it over and over, because I will have more upgrades at higher prices for them to buy,

ALSO
This isn't as crucial but I thought I might as well kill two birds with one stone.
Is there a way I can make it so that, the player has to by one upgrade in order to be able to purchase the next?
I need them to buy the first upgrade, it become unclickable afterwards, then allow the next upgrade to be purchased.
If possible, I'd love the help! Thanks in advanced!

Comments

• SikkJewFroSikkJewFro Member Posts: 75

Anyone? =/

• BrundiBrundi Member Posts: 60

You could create an integer attribute and set it to 1 and if you click the thing you wanted to click change the attribute to game.your attribute to game.your attribute +1

and so if the attribute is equal to 2 but all the information in that collum like -

If Attribute game.yourattribute is = 2

do......

and you could have it change the first box to unclickable.

hope i could help a little, Brandon

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078

iv got a cookie clickers free template which uses this upgrade method.

video of it:

the file has been attached to this post, feel free to download it.

• SikkJewFroSikkJewFro Member Posts: 75

@Brundi said:
    and so if the attribute is equal to 2 but all the information in that collum like -

If Attribute game.yourattribute is = 2

do......

and you could have it change the first box to unclickable.

So, I created an integer named BuyMax.
    So, what did you mean by "Change first box" ? I know what you mean
    for the rest of it, but what "do" behavior would I add to make it unclickable?