iAds not working

jignatowskijignatowski Member, PRO Posts: 7

I have tried several times to submit my app with iAds and they are not working at all. Can you download my app "Squirrel Jam" and see if the ads are working for any of you? The ads should be on the first page (start page) and the last page (high score page).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

If you provide a direct link, you may get some help. :D

• stackpoolestackpoole Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaMember, PRO Posts: 473
    edited June 2014

@gingagaming said:
    If you provide a direct link, you may get some help. :D

Not sure the point of this post - its lazy and harsh as it'd be quite simple to search "squirrel jam app store" on google. Furthermore a simple search of "squirrel jam" on the app store will lead you easily to the game. But for your sake: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/squirrel-jam/id836854087?mt=8

As for the ads - I played your game 5 times, and have not seen any ads as of yet. Will keep you posted if one pops up.

Though, your ad reports should indicate if ads are coming up or not.

Sydney Swans 2014!!

• jignatowskijignatowski Member, PRO Posts: 7

Thanks zhongapps. My ad report is showing nothing and I don't understand why. I have added the "show ads" on the "bottom" of the screen. I have re-submitted several times with still no ads?

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Did you turn them on in the iTunes portal?

yes. The ads are turned on. Thanks.

• stackpoolestackpoole Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaMember, PRO Posts: 473

@jignatowski said:
    yes. The ads are turned on. Thanks.

Was it on before you submitted your app? If not, the ads won't work until you submit a new version of the app.

Sydney Swans 2014!!

okay. I will try that. Thanks.

• scuurproscuurpro Member, PRO Posts: 63

@jignatowski The adds don't appear in one day sometimes they take a couple of days before they are own your app. Make sure that you filled out the tax info and everything correctly as well.