You suck?Lucky,i am suck too.Work together?

gainsungainsun Member, PRO Posts: 16
edited May 2014 in Conferences and Events

People who use game salad can create a game easily,without too much effort.So do not get a good result.
I create about 20 apps by using gamesalad and no one takes me more than a day.
My record was create Bored Guy in 10 minutes and publish it,here is the link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bored-guy/id853572126?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8
It is hard for personal GS developer make great achievement.It may be a good choice for GS developers work together.
We use same tools ,make game for fun,want to create something remarkable.
You suck ,I suck,but if you and i become we,we may better.
If you want find someone work together too,you can make a comment below.When all GS developers work together communicate with each other GS will be the world biggest and creative group.
Communicate will make inspiration explode.
Here is my e-mail: soleil520@outlook.com .
If you want talk you can contact me too.
Waiting for you.

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

Inspirational !

:D

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited May 2014

My moderator brain just exploded.

To answer your excited plea, I think that's what the forums already ARE.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

. . . be honest now, and I want a straight answer, is this a Flappy Bird thing ?

• HopscotchHopscotch Member, PRO Posts: 2,782

It is like the secret to happiness, lower your expectations to a point where they already have been met.

• sladaksladak Member Posts: 119

haha

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273

• gainsungainsun Member, PRO Posts: 16

Thank you so much,but i never heard a fammous GS game,because it is hard to make GS developers work together,most GS developers are working alone.
    All i want is when i alone i make this app in 10 minutes, when i with my partner i can use 1 hours.To me one hour will be much meaningful than 10 minutes.
    Groups make every single person can show their worth.
    I am suck at english, this little words take me a long time.you can call me fool or something whatever.

@tatiang said:
    My moderator brain just exploded.

To answer your excited plea, I think that's what the forums already ARE.

edited May 2014

@gainsun said:
    I am suck at english, this little words take me a long time.you can call me fool or something whatever.

No one is taking issue with your English, I think it was the idea of attracting people to work with you on games by telling them they suck - that's what people found funny.

Just imagine trying to attract a girl like that:

"Hey, let's be honest, you're not the greatest looking girl in the world - and your personality is not great either, but guess what, I have good news, I'm not too good looking either and have an even more unpleasant personality ! Let's hook up sometime".

As a sales pitch, I can't help thinking it's flawed. :wink:

Haha,thanks for you words(i learn some new words form you comment)
    What i want say is no one can live without others' help.Work with others make your work better.
    About the grils thing see this honest man always gets true love:
    Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.So they get together.
    Show you worst part to others,they will find actually you are not that bad guadually.
    I am suck,if you not,that is good.You can work alone and get good achievement.
    if you are,well,anyway we can talk.
    You want girl stay with one night you can tell her:i am rich,i am a two-hours man,or whatever.But finally she will konw the truth.she will leave you.High expection make lose bigger.If you want to stay with a girl for whole life, you need to tell her the wrost of you:poor,bad personality,not good looking or even a five minutes man.(Haha what i am picturing just like me)In this case,most girls even do not want to talk to you,once they talk to you,they may find you are not that bad.
    For now,you think i should say i am good , are you good enough to work with me?Like Eric Cantona?Put youself in a high level make you hard to get down.
    You think you are good,you can stay in the good zone.
    I am suck is the truth,i do not want to cheat others,i do not want to cheat myselfs too.
    Honest may useless in revolution,but it is always precious in evolution.
    Hope you next can have more words like 'flawed',frist time see this.
    Thanks you so much.
    I am flawed, are you flawed?

@Socks said:
    As a sales pitch, I can't help thinking it's flawed. :wink:

edited May 2014

@gainsun said:
    What i want say is no one can live without others' help.Work with others make your work better.

Yes, agreed ! :)

For now,you think i should say i am good , are you good enough to work with me?Like Eric Cantona?

I am like the guy in the crowd who Eric Cantona attacked :D

[Honesty] may [be] useless in revolution, but it is always precious in evolution.

Yep ! Agreed, good phrase, I like it.

I am flawed, are you flawed?

No one is flawed - just your post is quite funny - a unique and unusual approach :smile:

Haha.Do not tell me you support England in 2014.
    Falwed is about physical or mental ?
    Even Arsenal could win FA Cup , so what else could not happen?
    I suck ,you sock.Funny hah.

@Socks said:
    No one is flawed - just your post is quite funny - a unique and unusual approach :smile:

@gainsun said:
    Haha.Do not tell me you support England in 2014.

Yes - - - - - > :\

If England have Bale and Ramsey ,Suarez can not catch World Cup.
    They may could defeat Uruguay.
    Italy,hard to say.
    This is the weakest England i know.
    Anyway good luck to England.Everyone likes to make jokes on it,give us so much fun.
    How far you think they can walk?

@Socks said: