Leaderboard

natclarkenatclarke Brisbane, AustraliaMember, PRO Posts: 243

PLEASE HELP!

I am setting up a game centre into my games and my new game Has been approved: "Happy Flappy"

However it goes to the leaderboard and says no leaderboard.

On the initial scene

I have an on and off button to turn it on and off. With post score behaviour: Logs Score Attributes and Group Leaderboad id

View button: Show leaderboard behaviour

End of game: Show Leaderboard Button with Show leaderboard behaviour

I have set it all up in apple. When you click the Show leaderboard when testing the app, The leaderboard does appear and shows the other apps in the group.

But when you click the app in the leaderboard. It says:

"unable to load data due to network connectivity issues or errors".

Is there are step I am missing?

thanks

Natalie

Nat Clarke
Life Cleansing

Comments

• LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,881

Did you turn the leader boards in in the app info on iTunes connect? After you made a leader board you have to go to the app info (where the description is), turn on the leader board there and also point to the leader board.

• natclarkenatclarke Brisbane, AustraliaMember, PRO Posts: 243

Yes. Apple said I needed to do that before it was approved. It is showing gamecircle but no leaderboard is posting.

Nat Clarke
    Life Cleansing

• aussiefazaussiefaz Member, PRO Posts: 86

@natclarke have u included the actual name of the leaderboard in your show leader board behaviour? I know that was something I missed in my first release, wont make that mistake again

Download UfoBlaster on the iTunes store

I have a on and off button to login on. When conditions are vaild addribute Game on =0.0
    Game round is false.

In the leaderboard view button I have show leaderboard.

Nat Clarke
    Life Cleansing

• BigDaveBigDave Member Posts: 2,239
    edited May 2014

"However it goes to the leaderboard and says no leader board."

"unable to load data due to network connectivity issues or errors".

This are two different issues. Could you clarify this a little more?

How do you test?
    What is the result in the Device Viewer compared to Adhoc?
    (because you could also be testing through the game salad viewer)

I would really check iTunes App Info ones more there is the option to enable Game Center but you also have to select the app specific leader board with a hit on a checkbox.
    Because the first line of yours "However it goes to the leaderboard and says no leader board." Does clearly say it can not be found.

• unbeatenpixelunbeatenpixel Game Developer Member, PRO Posts: 568

My app live now,one day ago approved and i have same issue.

Gamecenter login check,post it check,open de sandbox but there is no leaderboard table.

I look twice,every behaviour correct included itunesconnect.

Is this a new bug about leaderboard?

My game created with 10.4.1.

Check out my games on the App Store!

Wordgraphy / Polycolor / 20 Seconds / Minimal Maze

When I test on the ipad and iphone 5 it says "unable to load data due to network connectivity issues or errors". The leader board is showing but no table is showing.

The app is approved and live but the leaderboard is showing but no table so it shows the actual score.

I have activated the leaderboard in itunes. It is a group leaderboard grp.appname and I have linked the individual leaderboard to the app.

Nat Clarke
    Life Cleansing

Will the table in the leaderboard show in an adhoc test? This is the first time I have done this so I don't know what I am looking for.

Nat Clarke
    Life Cleansing

Realised that I didn't publish in adhoc, but it still didn't show. I will add a specific publish score button rather than having it automatically post and see if that works.

Nat Clarke
    Life Cleansing

• unbeatenpixelunbeatenpixel Game Developer Member, PRO Posts: 568

My wrong, I noticed now. Last 2 games with group leaderboard didnt want to this features but third group member wanted it.Click gamecenter in any app.Click which app doesn't work and should open new sandbox save it.

Check out my games on the App Store!

Wordgraphy / Polycolor / 20 Seconds / Minimal Maze

Finally Fixed it! I didn't have it showing in adhoc or did have a specific button to post the score was trying to do it automatically when logging in. Thanks to all those who helped. Greatly appreciated!

Nat Clarke
    Life Cleansing