Hearthstone Available Worldwide on iPad (video on my iPad 3 inside)

goliathgoliath Member Posts: 1,440

Hello everyone.... I thought some of you may want to check out Hearthstone up and running on my iPad 3. If anyone decides to download it, why don't we start this thread and leave our Battlenet user names so we can battle each other (that is, after you watch this video :D )

The game runs very nice on the iPad 3 and I have no qualms at all. I played a TON last night and didn't run into any issues.

Comments

• allc1865allc1865 Member, PRO Posts: 777

Nice code - well done in your gameplay :)

• GameLabs222GameLabs222 Member Posts: 197

@allc1865 I agree :wink:

I've been waiting to play on iPad for months. I played beta and loved it, which is unusual for me because I usually don't care for card games. I love that Hearthstone is really made for anyone, while being extremely challenging still for the veteran card player.

I really need to brush up on my knowledge of this game before I start playing competitively. I can beat the computer every game, but real people hammer me every time. I don't mean most of the time I lose; I mean most of the time it's a soul-crushing defeat.

• goliathgoliath Member Posts: 1,440

That happened to me too Brenton222 but I stuck it out and when I FINALLY got that win, it was well worth it. Try the different classes out and find one you like. I just switched to the shaman class and it's original deck is pretty decent.

What are your Battlenet user names?

• GameLabs222GameLabs222 Member Posts: 197

KeeperOfKale#1551

• DuesDues Member Posts: 1,159
    edited April 2014

I downloaded this a couple of hours ago and have played it a bit.....this is probably going to take up too much time of my life :) I love it!!
    Haven't created any account yet but I will do that when Im back home.

• goliathgoliath Member Posts: 1,440

Sweet. I want to say that mine is just Apollo but I will double check and post it here.

WickedSanta#2281

edited April 2014

Think Im getting the hang of it :)
    Hard game, but I love it!
    @goliath‌ your battlename?
    @Brenton222‌ added you