Aliens Drive Me Crazy (by Rebel Twins)

JupijaJupija Member Posts: 66

Hey everyone!

We have recently been busy working on our next release: Aliens Drive Me Crazy
The game is just about complete now and I thought I would share some information with you.

Check out the video so you get the feel of it:

Comments

• FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Member Posts: 970

Sick video. Did you build this game with GS?

In any case, the game looks creative and very well done. Nice work.

• mc99093mc99093 Member, PRO Posts: 133

Looks great! Is it going to be on IOS or android?

• gamestudentgamestudent Member Posts: 504

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT! That Was Totally Awesome! I wanna Know of you used GS too! The video was sooooo cool! Please release for iOS !

• gamestudentgamestudent Member Posts: 504

@gamestudent said:
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAT! That Was Totally Awesome! I wanna Know of you used GS too! The video was sooooo cool! Please release for iOS !

It bears repeating Rebel twins! This Game rocks!

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Nice looking game!

• JupijaJupija Member Posts: 66

Thank you guys!
    Our first game was made with GS. We needed the specyfic tools for our second game so we switched to Unity3D then. Quite powerful engine for developers:).

The game is ready for submission on iOS and Android. We still don't know an exact date, but hopefully it will be May.
    We're planning to release it for Windows Phone in the further future.

• mcrtommcrtom Member, PRO Posts: 147

Beautiful game!

edited April 2014

Set of animated GIFs from our game for you to enjoy!

• beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390

Nice work mate, I seem to always love your games :) The character of this one is very jetpack joyride

Only few days away!

• WbokoWboko Tennessee, USAMember, PRO Posts: 621

@Jupija said:
    Thank you guys!
    Our first game was made with GS. We needed the specyfic tools for our second game so we switched to Unity3D then. Quite powerful engine for developers:).

The game is ready for submission on iOS and Android. We still don't know an exact date, but hopefully it will be May.
    We're planning to release it for Windows Phone in the further future.

Congrats on amazing graphics and game, but did you come back to the GS forums as a non-pro user to advertise your game you built in another tool, and also make it clear GS does not have the tools to build something this cool and you had to move to Unity3d...

@ForumNinja, I would say this is "Not cool" and should be removed, but you are the Ninja of these here forums...

Awesome game though!

I'm sorry you feel that way. We're part of this community for a long time and would love to share what we do from time to time with other indie developers.
    We chose to post in non gs games news. I hope it's not a crime :)

• pinkio75pinkio75 Member, PRO Posts: 1,212
    edited May 2014

Super great cool game, but it wasn't created with GS...
    So Great Unity?

• ForumNinjaForumNinja Key Master, Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 554

@Wboko I understand your point, however this is kind of a grey area in the forum rules. As long as he’s not linking to a 3rd party site or outright saying stuff like: “Hey guys you should leave GS because Unity is way more awesome.” I feel that @Jupija‌ was just trying to answer the questions that were asked and his answer was fairly tame. Thus I think it’s okay to keep my katana sheathed :) It also helps that this is located in the “Non-GS Game News”.

I’m sure we all know that GS is a very awesome and powerful tool and is capable of doing great things. Even more so with the new release! My suggestion is that we steer our conversation away from Unity3D and more towards congratulating and wishing him luck on his new game.

Thank you @ForumNinja.
    I personally think that it doesn't matter which program do you use. It's so much potential in every of them. It's all about our imagination, guys :)