Trials Fusion

UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
edited April 2014 in Non-GS Game News

Having pre ordered the deluxe edition that includes the season pass it arrived this morning so had a good 5 hours with it between gardening and it's very nice (got the PS4 version) seems a little easy to get golds but we haven't unlocked platinum yet so time will tell.

It's pretty on PS4 and more futuristic but it works well, Cindy is a bit of a flirt and she will make you lol with some of the things she's says.

Ubisofts servers seem slow updating your best time/score (10-20 seconds sometimes) and the voice overs can be a little annoying if you keep restarting the level (think you can turn these off in options) but overall very nice.

The new trick sections are a welcome change and really work well so recommend it if you enjoyed the other versions.

Anyone else have it or thinking of picking it up?

If your from the UK check out hotukdeals.com as they have some nice offers and I picked it up for about £28.

Darren.

Comments

• mounted88mounted88 Member Posts: 1,113

Have you tired trials frontier on the App Store? I'm hook on that right now.

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

I am getting the Xbox One digital version when it comes out tonight.

• SingleSparqSingleSparq Member Posts: 1,339
  • mounted88mounted88 Member Posts: 1,113

@bazookatime you like the Xbox one? I mean compared to the 360. I know I'm still retroing it up with a 360

@mounted88 I really miss the indie/arcade stuff that was on the 360, the one is feeling very limited so far.

• gamestudentgamestudent Member Posts: 504

microsoft needs to get bungie gack. Halo was their best game, and bungie left, after reach. 343 studios just butchered Halo 4

• GameLabs222GameLabs222 Member Posts: 197
    edited April 2014

@gamestudent I remember reading Bungies weekly updates religiously when I was younger, I loved Halo. The sequels not so much. I mean they were better than most games of course, but I guess nothing is as good as the original. Especially when you grow up with it.

Ever since the need for LAN parties disappeared along with the newer generations of consoles my desire for FPS's has fallen consistently over the years. I don't like the way they are trying to control markets either which is why I haven't gone for any of the new generations of consoles. I actually think it's pushed me more towards mobile gaming.

@DeepBlueApps‌ I saw Trials frontier on the App Store and thought about getting it. Looks fun. And by the way, what are you growing if you don't mind me asking? I'm about to start my garden again.

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692

@mounted88 Yes i noticed Frontier was out and it looks cool so no doubt i will pick it up soon.

Love the 360 and we still have season passes for the wolf among us and walking dead but the main reason we went Sony this time around was we never had a PS3 so really enjoying Infamous 2nd son as its new to us, i hear uncharted and the last of us is coming to PS4 too so again that will be a 1st for us.

My m8 has a one and i hear Titanfall is amazing have you got that @BazookaTime?

@Brenton222 Not really growing anything more like clearing thorns/weeds and mowing but I'm a keen home cook so might plant some herbs when its all knocked back.

Darren.

Last of us was so amazing I'm buying the ps4 version even though I have ps3 version.

Bought Strike Suit Zero though and was very dissapointed.

Thanks for the heads up.

ATM were playing infamous, and trials atm.

We completed knack in a couple of days and found it good and worth playing through to the end although reviews said it was average but I didn't buy it my m8 popped it round for us to try.

Got a promo copy of tomb raider (my other m8 sells games and supplies to morrisons etc so he gets lots of promo copies and invited to get togethers with publishers, he's seen watch dogs running and said its awesome).

Darren.

The one I'm most anticipating is Ubisofts The Division. The snowdrop engine is drool worthy!

@DeepBlueApps Yes, TitanFall is amazing. My 12 year old son has a PS4 and My 7 Year old son has a WiiU, so we have all of the bases covered. I am enjoying all three systems.

Only complaint is the PS4 pad seems to be wearing badly after only a couple of days, i know trials is a little crazy on pads (if you play like me) but didn't expect it to start falling to pieces already lol.

Darren.

• LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,880

I play Trials Frontier. Being a bit of an off roader I like this a lot.
    Here I am trying to get through the mud on my 76 XT500 :)

@LumpApps That is some serious mud! I am enjoying Trials so far, seems like there there is a good amount of content included.

edited April 2014

@LumpApps That looks cool!!!

@BazookaTime We thought it was a little too easy at 1st as we got golds and went sailing through the game but then we met the extreme tracks and OMG I'm not sure we have the skills to get platinums as its taking 50+ lives lol.

Great game…we're loving it although i don't think the PS4 pad is as well built as the Xbox and i can see us killing it playing trials lol.

Darren.

edited April 2014

Boo the ps4 pad has given up on us the R2 button is stuck in so we can't use it lol its only lasted a week.

We've had the same Xbox pad for years and it's took some abuse playing trials so not very happy with Sony ATM.

Darren.

edited April 2014

4 Platinums to get all on extreme :pensive:

DS4 pad count is on #3 now so we've had 2 break in under 3 weeks, both R2 button hinge snapped although Sony will replace (or the store) its a pain posting or taking them back.

Utopian1969 if anyone wants to add us,.

Darren.

@DeepBlueApps said:
    4 Platinums to get all on extreme :pensive:

DS4 pad count is on #3 now so we've had 2 break in under 3 weeks, both R2 button hinge snapped although Sony will replace (or the store) its a pain posting or taking them back.

Utopian1969 if anyone wants to add us,.

Darren.

What the hell are you doing to those things Darren? Not having any issue with mine.

@SingleSparq No idea tbh nothing heavy and we've had the same 360 pad for years, I don't thnk they like me because we never bought a PS3 lol.

Darren.

@DeepBlueApps said:
    SingleSparq No idea tbh nothing heavy and we've had the same 360 pad for years, I don't thnk they like me because we never bought a PS3 lol.

Darren.

Well I won't hold it against ya! ;)

• tylerglessnertylerglessner Member Posts: 246

I don't know if I'll be jumping in on this generation cycle. As it stands, I only play my 360 maybe once a week (drastic considering I used to almost everyday). However, my roommate has an XBone and once Star Wars Battlefront releases, you bet I'm buying it and using his!

edited May 2014

Completed it Saturday with 100% Platinums EDIT* That should of read my better half Claire completed all the Platinum "Extremes" (hangs head in shame as i could only manage getting to the end losing 1 life on most of the extremes).

Took a long time to do it and now we're looking forward to the add ons trickling out…Great game and a real challenge on the last set of levels.

Anyone else done all the extremes?

Darren.