Questions before upgrade to pro account

cutout33cutout33 Member Posts: 0

Hello, I've downloaded the creator and am really impressed with it's capabilities, nonetheless I have few questions about the pro account before upgrading:

1. I have developed a small educational game for kids, am I going to be able to publish on both google and apple play stores, or does it need any modification to support specific store?
  2. I see you have windows-8 support, is that included in the pro? will I publish to the windows-phone store (whatever that is!).
  3. I read a lot about monitizing the apps with ads, but I need a confirmation that I'll be able to publish ads on both andriod, ios and even windows phones!
  4. what is the difference between iAd and app monitizing? can I use both in my app?? also can I use both RevMob and chartboost in the same app?

Thanks Fadi

Comments

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078

1) yes you can publish to those stores, however you will need to put in extra work onto your projects to make the screen sizes look nice.

2) yes it is included,

3) i know you ad apple iad banners to iphones, ipods and ipads.
    not sure about windows or android phones for banner ads, but all devices support intermission ads

4) dont know a lot about ads, so i cant answer this question, sorry