PLEASE, ADS service for Android, NOW!!

thejacsthejacs Member Posts: 51

When are we going to have again an ADS service for Android??
come on... Too much months for this!! Is not serious. GameSalad is not free for Android Apps as you know.
Do it NOW please!! ¬¬

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934

Rev mob and chartboost have been available for at least a month now in both the release candidates and the nightly builds. Many people have published fully functioning games in the release candidate.

• thejacsthejacs Member Posts: 51

At last! Didn´t know it! Many months waiting...
    And nobody answer e-mails through technical suport if you text them (even when you pay for a Pro support service).

GameSalad is a great tool. I love it. But I miss a better service some times.
    Anyway, Thank you for your helpTenrdmer.

• phamtasticphamtastic Member, PRO Posts: 354

Is it really working? On my game i published last week, Chartboost ads are displaying fine on my Android devices but it's not recording on my Chartboost account. It shows that no ads are being cllicked after i clicked 10 different ads. Can anyone confirm that it's recording the installs from the ads?

• Dan_ChartboostDan_Chartboost Member, PRO Posts: 30

Hey Phamtastic,

I just checked your account and do see installs being recorded, with the first one being delivered back on April 11.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or feel free to write to GameSalad@Chartboost.com with any questions.

Thanks!