Application loader problem

zzzz02zzzz02 Member, PRO Posts: 20

I have finished my app, tested it as an adhoc, and compressed it to a zip file. Ive made several provisioning profiles for both distribution and development and put my signing certificate into keychain access. Now when I go into application loader, select the app from the drop down menu and hit send, it comes back and says that the provisioning profile used in the bundle of com.myadhoc.fallingfire is invalid. I have even set up more app profiles but get the same thing on all 3 apps. I accidentally deleted the provisioning profile that included that address. At this point, it has been over a week and I still can't figure out whats wrong and am about to give up, but i don't want to waste the $100 i spent for the dev license. It looks like i need to switch the bundle id, but i don't fully understand what that means. Will somebody please walk me through what to do?

Comments

• ebookmaniaebookmania Member, PRO Posts: 38

When you generate the game at GameSalad Portfolio...
    You need to insert the profile.

You cannot use a name that is the same used on AdHoc.
    Create a new one like com.fullversion.fallingfire

This must be the same used on ID and Provisioning file created at itunes connect.
    You did this ?!

I never used an AdHoc provisioning as I can test just on my device using the normal development way, so I can be telling you crap! lol... do not quit... try harder, making game is that, disappointing and annoying !!

But when you got your game published you will be really happy

• zzzz02zzzz02 Member, PRO Posts: 20

Ive spent the last hour or so fixing other issues with the process but I finally go that blessed message telling me that I have submitted my app. thank you so so so much for answering me. I can't believe it was something so simple as that. I wish i could express my gratitude better than through a computer screen! Thank you.