Android app publishing screen resolution issue

zmrzmr Member, PRO Posts: 3
edited April 2014 in Tech Support

Hi there, hopefully someone can assist. I've just published my game to Google Play using the iPhone 5 portrait resolution (was told this would work for most Android devices). However when users download the game from the Google Play store, it switches to landscape mode, cuts the load screen in half and freezes. I published another Android app (not using Game Salad) only a few days ago and it published fine without issues. Is there something I'm missing?

Comments

• bjandthekatzbjandthekatz Orlando, FlMember Posts: 1,375
    edited April 2014

With my latest game on Android it has published to landscape, instead of portrait. I haven't had time to republish with the new RC or experiment with it, but it might be a bug.
    Edit: A title in all caps wont help any more then lowercase.

• zmrzmr Member, PRO Posts: 3

thanks for the comment i reported to gamesalad last week but still no response. i really needed a solution for this problem very frustrating.

• zmrzmr Member, PRO Posts: 3
    edited April 2014

Please Can Anyone help me about this issue

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

Have you checked the code? Have a look through this thread there's a link that may help.

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• bjandthekatzbjandthekatz Orlando, FlMember Posts: 1,375

I overlooked the problem I was having. Make sure that you edit the scene-orientation attribute in every scene, not just one.