BouncyCube on Android

ApexApex Member, PRO Posts: 56
edited April 2014 in Non-GS Game News

Hello everyone.

First of all, I have been creating using only GS, but I wanted to try another engines and stopped on Unity.

I'd like to show first game that is created by using Unity. This is very simple game that uses only primitive objects with primitive physics.

You are controlling GreenCube, you have to reach to GreenStar to proceed to next level. However if you fall outside of screen, this level will be reloaded again. There are a lot of annoying obstacles like another falling cubes and balls that will make your cube to fall outside.

Controls are also very simple, if you touch to the screen, GreenCube will lift itself up. If you touch to the part of screen that is righter than GreenCube position, it will lift itself up and goes to right. Same goes for left side.

First, I asked my little sister to test this game on her device. She passed all levels in 5 - 7 minutes. After that, I have started to test it on my friends and it took longer time to pass all levels (even I passed some levels only at 10th time.) I wonder how much time needed for you to pass all levels? Also, I'll be grateful to you if you have any suggestions about the game.

Here the link:

Get it on Google Play

PS. Soon it will be on IOS