Gamesalad Arcade Glitch

xJadonxxJadonx Member, PRO Posts: 46

I was uploading an app to the Gamesalad arcade and some problems came up in the HTML5 game. Another user with the same problem posted on this forum but never got a response to what was causing this. Any help?

@ChelseaDistrictLibrary said:
I'm fairly new to gamesalad. I'm trying to publish an HTML5 game. I'm using Windows 8 and I've tried both the most recent version of Chrome and IE. I click publish I save the file and upload it and then get the message about my app being queued for generation.. So far so good. Then I get the following message: "Congratulations. Your app is ready! You asked us to build it at ..[time].. To start the app the signing process click here". Which is supposed to only happen when you're publishing android apps. The Play button never becomes available under HTML5 Arcade. When I try to play the game from my portfolio the actors are missing their icons, instead showing the number 450. You can see an example here http://arcade.gamesalad.com/g/119222 It looks like even though I'm on the HTML5 Arcade section it's trying to publish it as an Android app. Does gamesalad not work on windows 8 or do I need to use the safari browser?