Gamesalad Has stopped working. Windows will close the program.

centsicentsi Member Posts: 2

I keep getting this error message and windows closes my program down. I cant even get started trying anything. I open the program, go to file>open dashboard>create new project. I try to view a template to figure out whats going on and before it will load the error shuts everything down. What do I have to do to get this to work?

Comments

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

Sounds like a bug in the template. The only other way is to open it in a mac and then convert it to windows.

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• centsicentsi Member Posts: 2

Any template I try to open does the same thing. I am pulling the templates all from the gamesalad menu that are there when it is loaded up. I also only have windows/android, nothing apple.

• SmokeyAce73SmokeyAce73 EarthMember Posts: 370

Make sure your computer has enough RAM etc, mine didn't so had to get a new one

Developer For BLUNTentertainment - Feel Free To Message Me! - Free Beginner Templates!

• centsicentsi Member Posts: 2

I have 8 Gigs of ram, An I-7 3820 CPU @ 3.6Ghz, and a solid state 40 gig drive. That should be good enough to run a template.

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

Its not the PC, its the template. Some older templates won't run on the Windows version, no matter what you do

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon